15 November 2010

play the (blame) game

Things used to be, now they not. Anything but us is who we are. Disguising ourselves as secret lovers. We've become public enemies. We walk away like strangers in the street. Gone for Eternity. We erased one another. So far from where we came. With so much of everything, how do we leave with nothing. Lack of visual empathy equates the meaning of L-O-V-E. Hatred and attitude tear us entirely.

Let's play the blame game, I love you, more
Let's play the blame game for sure.

Let's call her names, names, I hate you, more.
Let's call her names, names, for sure.

I can't love you this much
I can't love you this much
I can't love you this much
I can't love you this much
No, I can't love you this much
I can't love you this much

((( beautiful dark twisted fantasy )))

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...