29 November 2010

Inception Conception


I watched Inception for the second time on my flight to Milan. This movie really hit me on so many levels the first time i saw it, and again in more detail this time. The concept of Inception, of planting an idea deep in some one's subconscious is not that crazy, and i believe that people you really care about, who really influence your beliefs hold the strongest power and are doing it everyday.

There was someone who planted things in my mind. Someone I idolized. Someone i idealized. A narcissist. But aren't we all?
---------------------------------

"You're waiting for a train.
A train that'll take you far away.
You know where you hope this train will take you..
But you can't know for sure.
Yet it doesn't matter.

Why?

Because We'd be together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...