26 November 2010

Bon Appetit: Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers







I am a ridiculously huge Foodie, first and last thing on my mind each day, and thousand times in between! So with wanting to consume every amazing dish ever made, I am an avid Cooking Show fanatic; to learn everything I can on my never ending quest to experience food.

Nigel Slater Simple Suppers is a fantastic show that inspires the creative within when it comes to cooking for yourself. Cooking can be scary, but this show helps you to relax and feel confident with basic techniques that are all about flavour and complementing rather than fussing too much.

Above are some of my favourite dishes that are tried and tested to be a hit at home with the family, or with friends over for a meal. Nothing makes me happier than making others happy and satisified with something I made.

Bon appetit xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...