27 January 2011

I N S P I R E | Vogue Nippon March 2011











Anna Dello Russo and Giampaolo Sgura once again bring over the top glam to the pages of March’s Vogue Nippon. Starring Karmen Pedaru as a high fashion wearing diva, The Look Says It All highlights the spring collections from Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Emilio Pucci and more.

These looks remind me of when I was knee high to my current self, dressing my brunette Barbie in all the fantastic vintage clothes my mother had stored away from when she was younger.  Note to self= go through old Barbie clothes for inspiration for next season!

Photo Credit: Giampaolo Sgura
Styling: Anna Dello Russo
Models: Karmen Pedaru
Hair: Andrew Guida @Close Up
Make Up: Jessica @Close Up
Source: Japan Vogue March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...