23 June 2009

ring ring!



I've never been a lover of tradtional or classic jewellery, tiffany & co just isnt my cup of tea.  For years i held dear to my heart an oversized turquoise hunk of plastic (now that i think of it, quite dinosaur design like) that cost me $2 at the Life Factory at the bottom of the Valley mall.  It was different and everyone seemed to love it.

I have just discovered Steven Shein, who is a Los Angeles based designer who has developed a colorful and innovative jewellery line informed equally by pop culture and formal design.  His designs are bold, colourful and expressive and add a bit of fun to any outfit. These rings are made from silver acrylic and are on a wooden ring, and are only $35! SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...