28 April 2009

Full Moon Fury

The moon represents our human self and the full moon in particular symbolizes the state of wholeness that human being attains at full self-realisation.  It is the state when our self-realisation comes into full circle just as moon after going through its phases finally reach the all glowing full-moon stage.

I have always been aware of the affect the moon and its phases have on our behaviour, especially those closest to me.  I find it difficult getting to sleep if I step out into the moonlight, and end up encountering the worst fights, or the happiest nights depending on the strength of the full moon.

Even though I didn't notice the full moon coming, I felt its force and uncertainty days ago..

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORE FROM ASH TO GOLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...